Tuesday, November 10, 2015

What??

Tuesday again?  Wasn't it just Tuesday like a minute ago?

Anyways. You know what Tuesday means --> Weekly Deals! (and they are good ones this week!)


Check them out here in my on-line store.

I am fresh off a super fun weekend!  Spending time with 4 of my craftiest bff's at the Fall Ladies' Retreat.

Aren't they pretty?
We spend lots of time crafting and eating and laughing and there were even candles on brownies as almost all of us have celebrating a birthday over the last month or so.

I know. Super attractive, right?
Speaking of Weekly Deals, (well we were..) we all had fun playing with the Festive Flower Builder Punch that is on sale this week.  I know you've seen this card before but it's still one of my favourites. That beautiful poinsettia was made using this punch.


Mo even made some cute earrings. Well, they aren't really earrings, but they're still cute, right?


We'll be using the Snow Flurry Punch (also on sale this week) to make 4 adorable cards at this month's Flurry of Wishes class.

This is one of the 4 pretty cards we'll make at the Flurry of Wishes class on November 28th
I will be back later in the week to share some of the cards from our Weekend Retreat.

No comments: