Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 22nd

It's the Tuesday before the holidays and Stampin' Up! is still getting those Weekly Deals out there!  A couple of sweet items on sale this week. 

 

Can you ever have enough Silver Glimmer Paper? Here's a quick little card, using a left-over scrap of Silver Glimmer paper that I made for my daughter. She doesn't read my blog so no worries that she'll see it before I'm ready to give it to her. Such a sweet card, for my sweet girl. 


Here's a few more cards that I've worked on lately. I haven't posted them sooner as I didn't want the recipients to see them before they received them.

I am in love with the Sleigh Ride Edgelit Dies. These dies are now sold out and no longer available. They were not on my original "must have" list but I am so glad now, that I got them when I did.
This card was made for a good friend (who should have safely received it by now). I will say that it was definitely a labour of love. All that fussy cutting can wear a girl down! But I think it was worth it. I love how it turned out.
And finally, this adorable snowman card is for my very good friend and fellow stamping enthusiast. We seem to share everything stamping related, texting each other pictures of cards and ideas. It's not easy to create a card that isn't one we've already made together! But, she has been a very busy and social butterfly recently and we haven't managed to get together over the past week. With the holidays so close, I wanted to share her card here, just in case she doesn't get it before the 25th.  Happy, happy holidays Mo!!

You can see all of the Weekly Deals here.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!  I hope to see you and maybe stamp with you in 2016!!

No comments: