Tuesday, January 19, 2016

And Then It Was Tuesday. Again.

My how the weeks fly by. And now, without further delay......



These are some pretty sweet Weekly Deals, actually. My markers (all of them) are one of my "stampin' staples". I use them constantly and seeing the 2015-2016 In Colour Markers on sale, makes me think that grabbing a couple of them would be a wise idea. Great for when mine run out, or as hostess gifts (hint, hint) or joining gifts (hint, hint, HINT). 

The Party Punch Pack? Great deal. Again, these mini punches are so fun and useful. It's just good planning to have them in your stash.  These little punches coordinate perfectly with the Party Wishes stamp set and make your birthday cards fun and extra special. 

As always, you can see everything in more detail by visiting my on-line shop --> here.

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday everyone!!


No comments: