Monday, January 25, 2016

Class Updates

Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was awesome.  I got to meet this handsome, little Baby Bear.

Isn't he gorgeous? I was in heaven.
Oh yeah.  We also stamped some cards....but just look at that baby!! 

I just wanted to pop in and share my joy at meeting Baby Bear on Sunday and also to let you know that I've made a few class adjustments.

1.  All Sweet n' Simple classes will now be $10 instead of $15.  Everything else remains the same, I've just decided to drop the price a little. The next Sweet n' Simple class is on Sunday February 21st at 1:00 p.m.  Please let me know by February 14th if you'd like to attend.

2.  I've added a 'Stamp-A-Stack of Birthday Cards' class to February's event schedule (February 7th to be exact).  You can check out the details here. Please RSVP by January 31st if you'd like to attend. 

That's all for now. You can go back to staring at that gorgeous baby now. 

No comments: