Tuesday, January 26, 2016

How Does Tuesday Get Here So Fast Every Week?!

I didn't even get a chance to take advantage of last week's deals yet!!!

OK, so when I got up this morning and checked the Weekly Deals, the first thing that popped out of my mouth was "NO WAY!".  I can't believe that the Bear Hugs Framelit Dies are on sale. They are brand new dies, just released this month in the 2016 Occasions Catalog!  SaaaWeet!

Remember this card?


Bear Hugs Framelit Die.  Oh, also?  I don't think I explained this before and I was telling the girls at Sweet n' Simple Card Class this weekend that I stamped that adorable bear in Versamark on Crumb Cake cardstock and them heat embossed him (her?) with Early Espresso embossing powder. I think he's (she's?) freakin' adorable.

Here's what else is on special today (and only until the next deals come out on Tuesday again!!...which, you know, is really soon!)


No comments: