Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Project Life Workshop

Friday February 26th 7:00pm:  Come Learn How I Project Life

Do you have alot of photos?? If you're anything like me, you have boxes of them. Come learn how to get your photos out of those boxes and into albums without spending alot of time, energy or money. No creativity required. 

Project Life by Stampin' Up! is not scrapbooking. It's simply a way to organize your photos so that you and your family can enjoy the memories for years to come. 

I'm looking forward to not only showing you how I Project Life, but also some of my favourite photos as well.  

Have a look at this video by Donna Griffith where she shows you how she Project Lifes.  


Please let me know if you can join me on Friday February 26th for a little lesson in Project Life. There is no fee and no minimum purchase for this class. Simply bring a few of your favourite photos with you.  

When:  Friday February 26th at 7:00 p.m.
Where: My Stampin' Cave
Why:    Cuz there's gonna be chocolate
RSVP:   Yes please, to kathyireland@ymail.com

No comments: