Thursday, January 14, 2016

Short Attention Span

Geesh!  The one week I decide I'll try to post once a day, I make it til Tuesday.  What can I say? I've got an extremely short attention span.  

I guess that means I owe you TWO cards today.

This card came together in a snap!  A piece of the (amazing) paper from the
Typeset Specialty DSP pack (I love this paper so much), and couple of circles
and the Sky Is The Limit stamp set (yours with any $60 order but
only until February 15th) and this card is ready to go!
Super easy and clean in Basic Black and Very Vanilla.
I know I've already posted one card using the Bloomin' Heart thinlit die but
I really love it and think it has endless possibilities. The cardstock in
Elegant Eggplant is embossed with the Happy Heart embossing folder
and this is another quick to come together card.  
Thanks for stopping by. Sorry for my short attention sp.......oooh look!  Something shiny!!

No comments: