Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday Deals and Another Card-a-Day

As I mentioned yesterday, I worked on enough cards over this passed weekend to post a card a day this week.  This one is my favourite from the bunch.


I just love this bear from the Bear Hugs Bundle. I stamped her in Versamark on Crumb Cake cardstock and then heat embossed her using Early Espresso embossing powder, just to give her a little bit of "fuzziness". I finished the card off using Crumb Cake and Whisper White cardstock and a piece of DSP from the Sweet Li'l Things pack and "Love you" in Hello Honey from the Friendly Wishes stamp set. What do you think? 

And, since it's Tuesday, that means it's Weekly Deals day!!!

The Something to Say stamp set is one of my all time favourites. If you don't have it, you should definitely grab it while it's on sale.  

You can check out all the products I've used here as well as the Weekly Deals at my on-line store. Happy Tuesday-ing!

No comments: