Friday, January 8, 2016

Whoa


This may be the longest Meme I've ever "sene" :-) . It's called the "Me Meme" and I've always wanted to do one and I've been doing very LITTLE stamping = very little to post about so here goes:

Eye Color: You know that song by Van Morrison?  Yeah, that's me. I'm sorry. You probably can't get that song out of your head now, can you? I can't!

Hair Color: Brown'ish 
Dyed or Natural: Well, dyed now. I'm frickin' 50!
Curly or Straight: Curly. Sigh.
Right- or Left-handed: Right
Tan or Pale: Pale with lots of, age spots cute freckles!  I never tan. Always burn. 
Jeans or Khakis: Neither. But jeans, if I have to choose.
Country, Rap, or Rock: NOT country.
Car: Nope
Place in order of preference--T.V., book, movie, music: Assuming the book I'm reading is a good one, Books, Movies, TV, Music

Your heritage: Canadian made, eh?
Shoes you're wearing today: A pair of pretty darn comfortable heels, black with a little peep toe in the front.
Your weakness(es): Bread, wine, my daughter, my husband, stamps (not necessarily in that order)
Your perfect pizza: There is this pizza place called Diamond Pizza in my city (www.diamondpizza.ca) that makes an 8 (!!) topping Diamond Deluxe pizza that is Out. Of. This. World. Pepperoni, Salami, Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Green Olives, Green Peppers and Bacon. It's perfection and I can only eat 2 pieces.
Favorite color: Don't have one

Favorite place: Anywhere (except maybe the hospital or jail) with my daughter
Goal you'd like to achieve: Finish the small amount of work to my home that I've started and start and finish the plans I have for the rest of the house
Your most overused phrase(s): "Just google it!"
Your thoughts first waking up: "What day is it?"
Your best physical feature(s): I am pretty happy with my hair. I love my stylist and although it's just starting to change (thinner, coarser, a small bit of grey), I'm still mostly happy with it.
Your bedtime: As early as is not too embarrassing. I'd go at 8:00 if I thought I could get away with it.
Your most missed memory: Putting my kids to bed at night and combing my grandmother's hair.
Pepsi or Coke: Neither. I dislike most soda. I very (very) occasionally (maybe once a year) crave a Diet Coke with lots of ice.
McDonald's or Burger King: Also, neither but I think Burger King's burgers have a better taste (which probably means they are even worse for you than McD's)
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Whatever is on sale. I am not picky
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Again, really neither. I occasionally will buy a can of Nestea if it's very hot outside. Then drink it directly from the can. 
Chocolate or vanilla: Yes
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

DO YOU:
Smoke: No.
Cuss: More than I think I do, probably. Perhaps that should be one of the things I would like  to achieve this year. Cuss less.
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend: Lots of girlfriends, actually
Take a shower: Pretty much daily.
Have a crush(es): Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, My Husband, My Son, My Daughter, My Bestie, Duane Johnson. Again, not necessarily in that order.
Think you've been in love: Think?
Want to get married: Not again.
Believe in yourself: A little more every year.
Believe in God: Yes.
Believe in your government: I have to.
Get motion sickness: Not since I was a kid.
Think you're attractive: No. I used to think I was all that, but now, happiness is my beautiful.
Think you're a health freak: No.
Get along with your parents: With my mother, yes. Not with my father from about the age of 16. We weren't even advised of his passing. His loss.
Like thunderstorms: NO! 

IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU:
Drunk alcohol: Well, d'uh
Gone on a date: Yes
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: No
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No. I've probably eaten an entire box of something but Oreos are not my favourite
Eaten sushi: No.
Been dumped: No.
Gone skating: No
Gone skinny dipping: No
Stolen anything: No

HAVE YOU EVER:
Played a game that required removal of clothing: I guess, if you call first dates a game.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yup
Been caught "doing something": I'm more worried about getting caught "doing nothing"
Been called a tease: No.
Gotten beaten up: No
Age you hope to be married: Still, at whatever age I am when I die.
Number of children you'd like: Three. I only have two but for a while after my daughter was born, I wanted a 3rd.
Describe your dream wedding: To the man I'm already married to, on a beach, not particular about which one. Just me and my hubby, my daughter as bridesmaid my son as best man. I'd want a beautiful dress and a veil, bare feet, a great photographer to capture the memories. Then an all night party (still at the beach) with a tiki bar and all of my friends and family.
What do you want to be when you grow up: A grandmother.

WHAT YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
Best eye color?: Really?  Who cares.
Best hair color?: Again...really? These are dumb.
Short or long hair: Okay!.....Medium?
Height: ???  Taller than me (5'3")
Best first date location: A coffee shop followed by a phone call the next day to say, let's have lunch.
Best first kiss location: On the mouth.

IN THE NUMBERS:
Number of people I could trust with my life: 1
Number of CD's: Less after our recent declutter, but still too many
Number of piercings: Four, two in each ear although the 2nd ones in each ear have all but closed up
Number of tattoos: None (yet).
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Zero that I'm aware of (or ever cared about).
Number of scars on my body: Zero

No comments: