Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Paper Pumpkin - February Edition

I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Paper Pumpkin. Kind of like my relationship with Blackberry Bliss. It makes me SO mad....but I can't imagine life without it.  :-)

Last month's project would have sat in it's cute little orange box until I either gave or threw it away. I just didn't see myself making a heart banner.  But when I saw these cards made as an alternate project, I immediately used up everything in the kit!


My February kit arrived on Tuesday!  Oh my gosh, I  wish I had two kits for myself. 

I am IN LOVE with card making. Sometimes I lose my mojo or get distracted with other non-stampin' projects but in my heart, I love making cards. Yes I love to scrapbook, yes I love to make 3-d projects but cards are what I'll always come back to.

In February's Paper Pumpkin kit, there are materials to make 9 cards (with a few embellishments left over).  Just look at these springy, gorgeous cards.

3 Congratulations cards
3 Thank You cards
3 Happy Birthday cards
Check out those awesome envelopes (included) and all the fun embellishments PLUS the gorgeous card bases. I am over the moon happy with these cards (even though Blackberry Bliss and I got into a little bit of an argument) and can't wait to share them.

If you think you'd like to give My Paper Pumpkin a try, Sale-A-Bration is the time to do it. During S-A-B, a 3-Month Prepaid Subscription is only $69. You save on the subscription price AND qualify for a free Sale-A-Bration item!

Take it to the next level with a 12-Month Prepaid Subscription ($275.40) and earn FOUR FREE Sale-A-Bration items.  

This offer will end on March 31st but if you sign up before March 10th, you'll be in time for the March My Paper Pumpkin kit.  What are you waiting for?? 

You can find all the details and a link to sign up on-line (it's super easy and takes only a couple of minutes) here.

No comments: