Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tuesdays Just Keep Getting Better and Better!

Not only is it Tuesday Weeklydealsday, Stampin' Up! has released (to demonstrators only for now), new Sale-A-Bration items that will be available on February 16th!  They are SA-WEEET!

You're definitely going to want to start making your wishlist and get your order ready for February 16th.  Remember.....every $60 order you place will earn you 1 FREE, EXCLUSIVE SALE-A-BRATION item.  

What is better than FREE!!???

It's also, as I mentioned, Weeklydealsday, so here you go....

I was JUST using my Crazy About You stamp set on the weekend (getting ready for this Sunday's Stamp-A-Stack). I love that set! The decorative label punch is one of my FAVOURITE punches. I use it alot!  

And finally, do I love the Snow Time Friends framelits?  

Why yes. Yes, I do...

Time to Chill treat pouch

Christmas card for my good friend, who I've seen about
3 or 4 times since Christmas but for some reason,
still have her Christmas card at my house.  :-)
Happy Tuesday Stampers!!

No comments: