Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Weekly Deals - WOW!

Goes to show you. Just because you are a demonstrator, doesn't mean you always get information before everyone else. Sure, we get to see, try and purchase new product before other people but, for example....

On Friday, I received a nice big order of Stampin' Up! products. I haven't bought myself for a while so decided to treat myself. I ordered a couple of stamp sets and a few other items that I'd been wanting, including the Blossom Bunch Punch which coordinates with the Grateful Bunch stamp set.  

Have a look at today's Weekly Deals.

Sigh.  Oh well. That punch is still worth it, even at full price :-)  

Check out the other awesome deals this week. Definitely time to get some more Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim and the Baker's Box Thinlits Dies!!  These are fantastic for little treats and gifts. With Easter coming up (did you know Good Friday is on March 25th this year?? Early!), these would be great to fill with mini eggs or other sweet treats for all your little bunnies.  

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: