Monday, February 1, 2016

What To Do When Your My Paper Pumpkin Just Doesn't "Do It" For You

Long title right?  Sorry about that.

OK, I'll admit it. I have a love-hate relationship with My Paper Pumpkin. There have been months where I was like "WOW!!"  This month's kit is amazing!  I'm so glad I'm an MPP subscriber. It's SO worth it!!

Other months I'm like, "meh".  At least I got an cute, exclusive stamp set. Then I put the stamp set somewhere that I'll remember about it, close up the box and never look at it again.

When January's kit showed up I was determined to put the project together and display it so that everyone could see it at my next card class.  

I tried. I really did. It just didn't do it for me. A banner made of paper hearts and little heart treat bags just wasn't something I would use or have fun making. I put the kit away.

Then. THEN!  One of the amazing demonstrators on my Upline's team posted an alternate project she created using the kit.  

BAM!!  I CASE'D it the very same day.  Love these adorable cards!





I am so happy with this project. My daughter even picked out one of the cards to give to her boyfriend on Valentine's day.

This is just one example of the many, many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. The sharing, inspiration and friendships are invaluable.

If you would like to learn more about joining Stampin' Up! so that you too can experience the joy of a community of women that are so inspiring and helpful and fun, please send me an email (kathyireland@ymail.com) or go directly to my Stampin' Up! website and click on "Join the Fun".  I would LOVE to have you on the team!

No comments: