Monday, February 22, 2016

What Would Shelli Do?

If you don't know who Shelli is, and you are a fan of Stampin' Up!, you really need to know her. 

Shelli Gardner is the CEO and Co-Founder of Stampin' Up! She is one of the most genuine people I've ever, well, I haven't met her (yet) but I've seen her through numerous videos and she has a smile that you just can't help smiling back at.  If you are so inclined, you can read more about Shelli here.

Shelli has a blog, of course, So Shelli and she not only writes about her numerous adventures she also shares a lot of stamping projects.  The most recent one really caught my attention and I decided to CASE it.


This is the sweet little collection of birthday cards I made last night (in under an hour) and I thought they would be great as a class.  I am going to call this class "What Would Shelli Do" and am tentatively booking if for the week of March 14th. This is March Break here is Toronto and I still need to book the time off from work but I may even make it a mid-week afternoon class.  

Keep watching my calendar for the exact date and details. I hope to see you!

No comments: