Monday, March 21, 2016

March Going Out Like A Lion

And April is coming in like a lion too!

After a quiet stamping month for me, I am getting ready for a very busy month. Want to get in on the action and do a little stamping?


  1. On April 10th I am holding a Birthday Stamp-A-Stack class and I hope you can make it. Everything you need to make 10 birthday cards (2 each of 5 designs) for $20. Space is limited so please RSVP as soon as possible. 
  2. On April 17th it's Sweet n' Simple Sunday. 4 cards - $10. A fun and productive afternoon. Please RSVP as soon as possible.
  3. If you are a P4T member you're getting spoiled on April 22nd. We will have a jam packed evening watching video from the Live On Stage event, snacking and stamping. There will be raffles and a GREAT goodie bag for everyone. 
If you'd like more information about any of these events, please feel free to email me at your convenience.

No comments: