Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Love

Oh my gosh, I love this month's Paper Pumpkin kit so much.  I'll admit that when I first took everything out of the box and started assembling some cards, I didn't really get it. There is ALOT of product in this month's kit and I guess my stampin' mojo, which has taken a bit of a walk recently, got confused and overwhelmed. I ended up putting it all back in the (gorgeous) turquoise box (such a pleasant surprise from the regular orange) and forgot about it. For about a day. Then I watched the youtube video.


I'm in love again. I can't wait to put some of these gift card holders together tonight. 

I have been thinking and shopping for weeks now. My daughter's 18th birthday is on Friday and I'm trying to assemble a pile of 18 gifts. My idea is to get some "adult" themed gifts (lottery tickets, etc.) and wrap them individually. Then, I want to create a huge "pile" of gifts for her to spend the day working through. Something that might look like this...


but a bit bigger. It'll be cute, right?

Of course there are a couple of gift cards in the pile so this kit is PERFECT!

Wanna know a secret?  Paper Pumpkin just shipped their one MILLIONTH kit! To celebrate, they're thanking all of their subscribers with a free stamp set inside the April kit. Sign up before April 10 to get in on the fun!

No comments: