Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Weekly Deals and a Question

I'm interested to know which of the departing In Colours you will miss the most. Of course, I'm super excited about the new In Colours (the ones that will be around until 2018!!) but I'm still sad to see some of the best colours that Stampin' Up! has released, leaving. I'll let you know which one I'll miss the most in a few days, but please, cast your vote and we'll see if my favourite is everyone else's favourite too.

Thanks for voting!  Now, onto today's Weekly Deals.


If you've never tried the Curvy Corner Trio Punch, this is a great time to get your hands on one and give it a shot. 

Did you know that if you bought one of everything on sale this week you've be over half way to a $60 order and a free Sale A Bration item!  Buy two of everything.....automatically get a free Sale A Bration item!!

Don't forget, there are only 10 days left to take advantage of Sale A Bration (any one of three ways) so don't miss out! 

No comments: