Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Wow

The middle of March. 

Already.

I apologize for my lack of posting. I've been sort of overwhelmed with a family issue lately (no worries, everyone is fine) and stamping has definitely taken a back seat. 

I'm beginning to feel the need, though, to get back in my stamping room and have some fun. I have a couple of (unopened - ACK!) boxes that have been delivered in the last couple of weeks and I'm planning a fun event for my P4T Team girls coming up in April.

Since it's Tuesday, it's an easy blog post today. Weekly Deals are always something worth blogging about (even though I'm sorry I missed last week) so, without further delay, here are this weeks' deals!!


The Festive Flower Builder punch is one of my favourite punches. It's a little more work than your typical circle or oval punch but look at the beautiful flowers you can make and use, not only on Christmas cards, but on just about any kind of card you need.  


I feel like I say this every week but I do hope to be back next week with a little bit of inspiration for you. I need to get my craft-geek on!!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: