Monday, April 25, 2016

On Stage Swaps

So my little group of girls and I had a really fun evening on Friday for our (Very) Local On Stage event.  Stampin' Up!'s new 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue is almost ready to be released for all to see (and is really goooooood), but in the meantime, as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, we get to have a preview of all the new goodies! That was the "reason" for our little get together....but of course we did so much more!

I really wanted to spoil the girls just a little bit.  Everyone received a "loot bag" filled with a stamp set, a package of DSP, one of my P-4-T Team pens and a noteback for taking notes while we watched the video of the new catalogue reveal. I made everyone a little treat bag of candy too, to munch on while we were ooohing and ahhhhing over the new products.

Here are a few pics from the evening...

Everyone received a loot bag filled with goodies.

These are the little treat bags filled with candy and that adorable
tag I made using the Put Your Party Pants On stamp set that was
available during Sale-A-Bration. The little PJ bottoms are made using
retiring Washi Label punch (which I love and am sad to see go)

Of course, without cake, it's just a meeting (name that stamp set).

We even had Prize Patrol. It didn't work out exactly as I had planned,
but everyone got some little prizes so it was all good.

Our make n' take

Everyone received a lei which were supposed to
be the new In Colours but of course, they weren't.
We compromised.
A gift for my On Stage helper. Thanks Mo!!
We even organized a swap for the event. Nobody had been involved in a swap before and everyone LOVED it and wants to do it again. Take a look at these beautiful cards.







This event was so much fun to plan and of course, it was great for me to get a chance to spoil my team just a little bit.  Even though the 2016-2017 catalogue hasn't even been released officially yet, I can't wait for the 2017-2018 catalogue so that we can do it all again!!!

No comments: