Sunday, May 1, 2016

New Stuff


I don't hold a lot of classes. Besides Stamp Club and a monthly team meet-up, I've all but cancelled most of my other stamp classes. I'll be honest, they're alot of work. My full time job seems to have ramped up recently and by the end of most days, I'm not capable of doing much besides throwing some dinner together, maybe washing a few dishes and parking myself in front of the television.  If I had my way, I'd be hosting a weekend retreat full of stamping and laughing and sharing and fun every weekend but unfortunately, that's not happening. Not yet anyways ;-)

But, because I do miss it, I've decided to add one more additional class each month. The classes will be on Sunday afternoons (which are the easiest day for me) and I'm calling them "Spotlight Classes".

A Spotlight Class will feature one stamp set from whatever most current catalogue we are using (ie: this month will be 2015-2016 catty, next month will be 2016-2017 catty and in November it will be the 2016 Holiday catty). We'll create 5 different cards (or projects) using the "Spotlight Stamp Set" for that month.

I'm looking forward to this class and I hope you'll be able to join me.

The first class will be on May 29th.  I'll be sending details in my next newsletter coming up in the next week or so. If you're not on my newsletter mailing list, just leave a comment or send me an email (kathyireland@ymail.com) and I'll get one to you.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment: