Friday, June 10, 2016

Play Time

I have finally (finally!) found some time this week to play with a couple of the new stamp sets and In-Colours. I've been having a blast!

I started a few weeks ago stamping with my friend Katherine and we made these cards using the Swirly Bird stamp set and the Swirly Scribble thinlits dies.


Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy pair 
perfectly with Daffodil Delight
Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, 
Peek-a-Boo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum
work perfectly with Crushed Curry.

I love how the new In-Colours work so well with the existing In-Colours. 

At Stamp Club this month, we played with all 5 new In-Colours; ink and cardstock. A simple but pretty card using the Definitely Dahlia stamp.


Finally, when my "big" order arrived on Wednesday, I opened the box immediately and started playing. Marquee Messages may be one of my all time favourites.

This one, CASE'd from the oh so 
"caseable" Brian King is for my
 daughter who finishes high school 
later this month. Gulp.
I can't seem to get enough of the Swirly Bird/Swirly Scribbles bundle though.....so, so fun!  

Greeting from Mixed Borders 
stamp set.
Paired with Stylized Birthday stamp 
and the Playful Pallette
Designer Series Paper pack.
Tomorrow I'm heading off for a full day of stamping fun. I'll have 10 different cards to share with you when I'm done!

No comments: