Thursday, July 14, 2016

Another Card to Share

Everybody's favourite new Thinlit is the Detailed Floral thinlits. If you haven't seen these around on Stampin' blogs and most of all, Pinterest, you must get out alot (and not be glued to your computer) ;-)

Cards made with the Floral Phrases Stamp Set and Detailed Floral Thinlits are everywhere. I tried to change it up a little bit and used a colour that we don't see as often. Rose Red is a beautiful colour but of course, it's not new so has been quietly waiting near the back of my card supply cabinet for me to remember about it. 

I'm glad I did and everyone at Stamp Club last week seemed to appreciate using this fabulous colour. I'm going to be moving Rose Red back to the front of the cabinet and try to show it a little more love.


Don't forget...Bonus Days are in effective for all of the month of July.  With the purchase of the Floral Phrases Wood-Mount Bundle, you would qualify for a $6.00 bonus coupon to be used on your purchases in August.  You know you want to buy it anyways... may as well do it now and get your bonus coupon!!


No comments: