Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Another Thoughtful Branches Card

I LOVE this card.  These trees are apparently  called Tamarack trees and they are a species of larch native to Canada, from eastern Yukon and Inuvik, Northwest Territories east to Newfoundland and also south into the northeastern United States from Minnesota to Cranesville Swamp, Maryland. There is also an isolated population  in central Alaska. The word tamarack is the Algonquian name for the species and means "wood used for snowshoes."  

There is your dendrology lesson for today.  ;-)

I CASE'd the card from Stampin' to Share and I just love it. It's such an easy card but gives beautiful results.



So what are you waiting for? You know you want to join me on August 14th for the Thoughtful Branches class (and get a chance to win the stamp set for yourself!)

Email/text/pm me asap to reserve your spot!

No comments: