Thursday, July 7, 2016

Here's Something New

Some cards!  I know I spend alot of time sharing all the amazing Stampin' Up! products and deals with you. I use this blog to promote my little stamping business and to talk about all the great friendships I've made along the way but once in a while...maybe I should post a picture of a card or two. Whaddya think?

My monthly Stamp Club is coming up tomorrow night and I thought I'd post one of the cards we'll be making. I don't like to give away too many surprises but truth is, I've been have people pop over to look at some of the retired product I have for sale and most of the Club girls have seen the cards we're making anyways.


This card was a special request from one of my Club girls. She saw it on Pinterest and forwarded it to me. So thank you to Craft with Caro for the great card idea. CASE'ing really makes my job much easier sometimes.

I love how the card turned out. It uses the new Swirly Birds stamp set (one of the new sets that I was completely surprised by when I used it - SO versatile) and Scribble Swirls Thinlits Dies, Emerald Envy card stock and ink and Dapper Denim ink as well.  The greeting comes from the Watercolour Wishes Card Kit (which I am totally in love with). This card is so customizable. Stamp as much or as little as you'd like. Try different colour combination.  I think this card would be perfect as a more masculine birthday card (cuz I'm old fashioned and still have the thing in my head that says blue is for boys and pink is for girls. Ugh!)

OK, that's it for today. There is a lot of stuff going on in the SU world at the moment and I feel like I've fallen very far behind. I plan to post some more cards soon but please be sure to come back over the weekend. I am having my very first Guest Blogger!  I'm very excited and I just know you're going to love the card she has created. 

No comments: