Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday Mojo

Happy Monday everyone!  I had such a great, full-on Stampin' weekend. It was great to spend time with my stamp club girls as well as some alone time in my craft room just playing with some new product. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did!

First off, a VERY BIG thank you to my guest blogger, Monisa. Wasn't her card amazing?!  You can see more of her gorgeous creations at Monisa Made.  

Second, I thought I'd do a quick little recap of some upcoming classes/ important dates. There is alot going on in the Stampin' Up! world at the moment (I feel like a say that, alot!) and I don't want you to miss a thing!

  • The 2016 Holiday Catalogue will be available early next month. Due to the threat of a postal strike, the automatic mailing program has been cancelled. If you would like to receive a catalogue, you will have to contact me directly. I can send it to you or you can pick it up.  
  • My Thoughtful Branches class will be held on August 14th at 1:00 p.m. I still have 1 or 2 spots so if you'd like to attend, please let me know asap. You can read the details about this class and this very special, limited time only stamp set, here.
  • My first Holiday card class of the year will be on Friday, August 26th. I expect this to be a busy class - please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend. Space is limited. Come on out and get your jingle on!
  • Bonus Days are here! Read the details here and get your orders in. The more you buy in July, the more you'll save in August!
  • Finally, the Starter Kit is still the best deal around. If you'd like more information about how you can fit Stampin' Up! into your busy schedule, just ask me! I'm always happy to talk about Stampin' Up!
I have a very full schedule over the next 3 months or so with weekend retreats and stamp camps. I plan to post pictures of everything!!  Stay tuned!

No comments: