Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Please Join Me for These Upcoming Classes!

I still have room at a couple of upcoming classes and  I’d love to have you join me!  Please email me at kathyireland@ymail.com if you're interested in finding out more...

July 31st at 1:00 p.m. – Marquee Messages Class

We'll make 5 fun cards using the Marquee Messages stamp set!  This stamp set is great for making cards for kids, teens, co-workers...just about anybody really. I had fun making the 5 cards and know that you'll enjoy making them too! As always, the class fee is $25.00 or free with your qualifying order.



August 14th at 1:00 p.m. – Thoughtful Branches Class

This exclusive class will feature the Thoughtful Branches Bundles which is only available during the month of August.  The class fee is $25.00 (or free with your qualifying order) and will include 5 great cards/envelopes PLUS your chance to win the Thoughtful Branches stamp set that we use in the class!  This is a great opportunity for you to go home with this exclusive stamp set; I just know that you’ll use it again and again.




Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you’d like to register for either or both of these classes. 

I will be posting photos all this week of some of the cards/projects we’ll be working on in both of these classes so don't forget to check back.

No comments: