Friday, August 5, 2016

Last Call for...

Thoughtful Branches Card Class (what did you think I was gonna say?).

My Thoughtful Branches class is coming up on Sunday August 14th and I have room for 1 more stamper!  I would love to have you join us.  Send me an email or a text and I'll get you registered.

Details:

When?  Sunday August 14th at 1:00 p.m.

What?   Card class using Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Thoughtful Branches stamp set and matching Framelits bundle. Make 4 unique and beautiful cards for $20 OR get your class for FREE with your minimum order

Where?  My Stampin' Room, of course

Why?     Because this exclusive stamp set will only be around until the end of the month

Who?     YOU!! (I hope)

What Else?  By attending this Card Class, you'll be entered into a draw to win your own Thoughtful Branches stamp set!! 
 

No comments: