Monday, August 22, 2016

Reminder..First Holiday Card Class of the Year is Comin' Up!

On Friday evening (August 26th) we'll be "gettin' our jingle on" and making some cute Holiday cards. We're going to focus on the Candy Cane Lane suite of products that is so good you can practically taste the gingerbread and peppermint - but please, don't lick the cards. :-)

Here's a little preview to peak pique your interest (thank you to the spelling police for clearing that up for me). ;-)  Let me know if you can make it as soon as possible so I can hold a spot for you!  Can't make it on Friday?  Check out my online calendar for more upcoming Holiday classes. 





1 comment:

Darling Jee said...

Omg adorable cards. I can't wait. Meanwhile, don't mind me while I correct your spelling. Peek and peak and pique are homonyms which means they sound the same but have different meanings. You wanted to pique out interest (you did!) and gave us more than a peek at these cards. The only thing missing is the mountain of gingerbread people we are going to make. It'll be like a gingerbread jenga tower. We can call it Ginger Peak. #nerdlifechoseme