Sunday, September 25, 2016

Fall Weather and Christmas Cards

Wow. Seems like on Friday afternoon, Mother Nature decided to switch off Summer and switch on Fall.  Just like that in the matter of hours, summer was done and the amazing bright skies and cool, crisp air was here.  I love it.  Thank you Mother Nature!!

It seemed more fitting to create some holiday cards this weekend than it has in other recent weekends. It's hard to imagine that Christmas is anywhere in the near future when the air conditioning is blasting and the heat and humidity makes it too uncomfortable to do anything. 

But autumn arrived and did I ever make cards this weekend!  Enough, in fact, to keep me going all week here on the blog.  Please come back each  day and have a look at one of these beautiful Stampin' Up inspired, hand-made cards.

I will be adding a few more classes to my October and November calendar to help you get all of your cards done. 

Here is one of the beautiful cards we made at Friday's card class.  


A little Whisper White and Real Red cardstock, some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and that amazing Detailed Santa Thinlits Die and you have a stunning card, doncha think?

Would you like to make this card too?  Gather 5 or 6 friends together and I'll come to you. I'll bring everything you'll need to make this card plus more. All you do is supply the place and maybe some drinks and/or snacks.  My calendar is filling up but I'd love to be part of a really fun evening (or afternoon) with you and your friends. Give me a call or drop me an email and we can book a date!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments: