Sunday, November 20, 2016

Busy Card Making Weekend

It's been a busy weekend in my stamp room with lots of fun and card making as well as a little bit of gift card holder making. Want to see what we've been up to (and what you missed....)?

Can I just say that I am IN LOVE with the Tin of Tags Stamp set?
If you haven't picked this great little set up for yourself,
you definitely need to get it. Paired with a Santa hat
from the Jolly Hat Builder punch - it's adorable.

More Tin of Tags stamping. The greetings in this stamp set
are perfect for everything! Stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla
and cut out with one of the new Stitched Shapes Framelits.

An oldie but still a goodie AND on sale on November 28th.
That's right, the Flurry of Wishes stamps set and Snow Flurry punch
will be on sale at 20% on November 28th ONLY. 
I have some more cards to show you as well as some totally cute gift card holders. You'll have to come back tomorrow though to see them.

ON LINE EXTRAVAGANZA STARTS TOMORROW!!  Need more info about this great, once a year sale?  Check out my post here and get your list ready!  Don't forget....use the hostess code RP3CPSUH and receive a 'Black Friday' gift from me.  

I've only got one more Holiday Card class scheduled this year and it's THIS Friday!  I've still got room....let me know if you can join us.

No comments: