Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Stitched Shapes Framelits Are Here

November is looking like it's going to be a great month, if you're a stamper. Does it feel like I say that every month?  It feels like it to me...

Anyways, have a look at these!


Not only do we get to order these new Framelits Dies way ahead of their release date, Stampin' Up! is offering a long list of stamp coordinating stamp sets at a great discounted price! Check them out. 



And finally, don't forget that I'm holding a Stitched for the Heart class on December 4th.  You can read all the details here.  Pre-registration is absolutely required for this class so please let me know as soon as possible if you'd like to join us!

1 comment:

Darling Jee said...

I saw this on another demo's instagram and I still don't get it. I guess I'll wait to see what the cards look like.