Monday, December 12, 2016

Join Me As I Kick-Off Sale-A-Bration!

The new Occasions Catalogue goes live on January 4th, 2017 and it is FULL of gorgeous new stamp sets and products. You've seen some here over the last few days via the videos (and there are lots more to come) but wouldn't you just love to come and see them and play with them in real life??

I'm having a a New Catalogue Kick Off Party on January 7th, 2017 and I hope you can make it.  

The party, on Saturday, January 7th, will be "drop in" style and there will be refreshments, a raffle, a BOGO table, some make n' takes and lots of product samples to see.  

I hope you can join me - it will be lots of fun!!

Occasions/Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off Party
When:  January 7th, 2017 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Where: My Stampin' Room (call or email for directions)
What:  Samples, Make n' Takes, a Raffle and lots more. Bring a new friend and you can BOTH choose a free gift from my $2.00 basket.

If you have any questions, please contact me as soon as you can at kathyireland@ymail.com


No comments: