Stamp Club is a terrific way to budget your Stampin' Up! purchases and build your "stampin' stash" over a 6 month subscription AND receive hostess benefits by purchasing a minimum of $35 worth of product each month.
At Stamp Club, you will make 3 cards each month using the latest Stampin' Up! supplies all while learning new stamping techniques. All the supplies will be cut and ready for you to assemble with step-by-step instructions.
Stamp Club is perfect for beginners AND expert stampers. Come and hang out, spend time with old and new friends while enjoying a couple of hours of creativity.
Stamp Club Members Receive
- Free monthly class
- Free catalogues
- Your own personal bin, in my stampin' room, to store your snail, scissors, etc. No chance you'll forget your supplies if they are already here
- Hostess benefits (in your hostess month) = free product (see chart below)
- Hostess exclusive stamp sets
- You can bring in outside orders from friends and family in your hostess month to increase your benefits!
- Stamp Club meets on the 1st weekend of the month beginning January 7th and 8th
- You get to choose which day is more convenient for you (Saturday or Sunday)
- You are committing to purchasing a minimum of $35 in product before tax and shipping each month for 6 months
- Product orders are due no later than the Monday following Stamp Club
- Hostesses will receive totals no later than the Tuesday following Stamp Club
- All orders will be place by me and shipped to me and will be available for pick-up once the order has arrived (usually 8 to 9 days after the order is placed with Stampin' Up!)
If you have any questions about Stamp Club, please feel free to email me anytime.