Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Happy Birthday!


I make cards, right? That’s my thing jam!

I love to make and create cards with and for my friends and family....I’m just not very good about sending them once they’re made. 

#imbringingbirthdaysback

This year, though that’s changing. No more Facebook Happy Birthdays. I’m going to do my VERY best to send birthday cards to everyone I can this year.  

Would you like a birthday card on your birthday?  I would LOVE to send you one. Just send me a quick email with your birth date AND your address and I’ll get one to you.  

#doYOUwanttobringbirthdaysback?

Join me in my resolution to send more birthday cards by coming to my monthly Birthday Card class on the last Sunday of every month beginning February 26th Get your birthday card stash topped up and ready for every birthday, every month, all year. 

EVERYONE is welcome! I will do all the work...you just bring your adhesive and show up! Cost: $20.00 or FREE with a qualifying order. We’ll make 8 cards (2 each or 4 designs).

I hope you can join me!!

No comments: