Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Time Is Now

Well actually, the time is in about 4 days...but you know what I mean. :-)

On January 4th, Stampin' Up!'s biggest celebration of the year will start and I wanted you to be the first to hear all the details!

I know that you love stamping and crafting with Stampin' Up! products so I would love to let you know why now is the best time to join Stampin' Up!

Sale-A-Bration runs from January 4th 2017 until March 31, 2017 and during Sale-A-Bration, your Starter Kit will be extra special.

Not only do you get your choice of $165 worth of product (from the annual catalogue OR the amazing Occasions catalogue) for only $135, Stampin' Up! will throw in your choice of TWO FREE STAMP SETS* - that's an added value of up to $136!

Sounds awesome right? It is!!

But what else do you get when you join Stampin' Up!?  

I can tell you, from experience, that one of the greatest things about Stampin' Up! is I have met so many amazing women that I would not have met otherwise.  The friendships I have made during my time as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator are the best thing about joining.  

But there's still more.  Immediately after placing your Starter Kit order, you will qualify for a 20% discount on all Stampin' Up! products including stamp sets, paper and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping. You can earn extra income based on your sales.  How much extra income is completely up to you. I have lots of hobby demonstrators on my team who just love to use that discount for themselves. Other demonstrators on the team share their love of stamping with family and friends by holding classes and doing demonstrations.

You can put as much (or as little) time as you'd like into your hobby or business. Support from Stampin' Up! through audio and video training, a bimonthly magazine and a demonstrator-only website with thousands of ideas are all available to you.

Lastly, you will be part of my dynamic and fun team (the "Plucky Punchers") and you'll be invited to stamp with me every month at our Team Meet-Up.

I am available to answer any questions you might have about joining Stampin' Up! during this "special" time of year. I would love to welcome you to the team.


*Bundles and kits cannot be selected as free stamp sets for this promotion.

No comments: