Monday, January 30, 2017

Where the Heck did January Go??

I feel like it was New Year's Eve last night. I guess that's what happens when you get as old as I am.

Between having TWO rounds of the flu since November, co-planning and co-hosting my first Stamp Camp event and the most amazing vacation ever....the last couple of months feel like a complete blur.

I was very sick for probably a total of 10 days since the end of November (November 24th to be exact) but feeling unwell, tired and coughing my brains out (and I don't have much to spare) from that time right up until I left for vacation on January 18th.  My energy level has been non-existent but. BUT!  It's amazing what 7 days in the sunshine can do and I'm feeling 100% better now so back to work I go!

My vacation at the Iberostar Rose Hall Grand in Montego Bay, Jamaica was better than I could have imagined.  If you ever need to get away and be completely spoiled and taken care of, I completely recommend this resort. It was fantastic. Just be careful of the Margaritas...trust me.

The view from our balcony (which included a wicker swing, a couch and a ceiling fan!)

That bar down there? Turns out THAT'S my Happy Place!
This is how I look when I'm totally happy and relaxed.
I miss my Happy Place and my bartenders.
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about this resort. Truly, I can't say enough about it. We are definitely going back.

Now...to the exact opposite of "totally happy and relaxed".

This is how I was looking towards the end of Stamp Camp. Snort!
I think this is pretty funny - especially side by side with the pool bar picture.  :-)
Joking aside. Stamp Camp was fantastic!  So many thanks to my friend and downline Anne for being brave enough to co-host the event AND supply the venue AND pick up the food (thanks, Joe) AND set up all the tables the night before.  I basically just showed up on the day.

Some of the girls working away on their projects
Anne and I both made lots of sample cards so that our guests could see as many of the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets as possible.

Dragonfly Dreams set, High Tide set, Cake Crazy set, Carousel Birthday set

Beautiful You set, Birthday Blast set

Sealed with Love set, Falling in Love DSP, Everyday Hero set

SAB (aka FREE) sets - Hey Chick, So Very Much, Delicate Details and more
If you still haven't taken advantage of the great freebies you can earn by placing an order of $60 or more during Sale-A-Bration, you should act soon. Time is running out. 

Contact me if you have any questions!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: