Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Where the Heck Have I Been?

Sorry to have disappeared. March is traditionally a busy month for me (lots of family birthdays) and oddly enough, I have been swamped at work and have had almost zero time for stamping.  Gah!

Well, I've done a little stamping...

We made these cards at February's Birthday Card class...





Love them all! I'm also happy to say that they ALL went in the mail this month to some friends and family.

I hold a regular Birthday Card class on the last Sunday of every month. If you'd like more  information on the classes, please let me know. There are balloons, cake and even a present for all "guests".

I also had a fun Dragonfly Dreams Stamp-A-Stack class and we made these awesome cards. The Dragonfly Dreams set is....dreamy.


I had another Stamp-A-Stack class this past weekend featuring the Everyday Hero stamp set. This set is SO fun..

Aren't they the cutest little superheros you've ever seen?
My next Stamp-A-Stack class will be happening on April 23rd and will feature my FAVOURITE stamp set from the Occasions catalog...Beautiful You. There is still time to register for this class.  Simply click this link, RSVP for the class and I'll set a place for you.  

At our last Team Meet Up, we played with the amazing, new glimmer paper that was available as part of the Sale-A-Bration2nd Release items. Sad to say that this paper has sold out completely and is now gone for good.  Here are the cute cards we made though....




Any of these cards could definitely be replicated with any of Stampin' Up!'s awesome Glimmer paper from the annual catalogue. 

There is still time for you to become a member of my team (recently renamed to "The Plucky Punchers" - please don't let the name deter you) and take advantage of the awesome Sale-a-Bration deal. You can read all about it here.

Enjoy the rest of March....I'll be curled up in the fetal position trying to wrap my head around the fact that my baby turns 19 years old on Saturday. She and her girlfriends are heading out to a nightclub to celebrate (gulp).  Please send wine and chocolate (for me). 

**all cards have been CASE'd from my favourite stampers (which I'm currently creating a list of to post on my blog) and Pinterest. Some have been slightly adapted by me but for the most part, they are totally copied...because they are amazing!

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

love the cards. Thanks for sharing. I will try to send you some chocolate!

Darling Jee said...

I want to make these!