Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Comin' Up - UPDATED - Again

Since cancelling my SU website, I've been searching and testing out some calendar apps so that I can easily let you know what classes are coming up but so far....not much luck.

Here is a "quick and dirty" list of what I have coming up over the next couple of months. I'm very excited about the new catalogue and plan to slip in a few classes so that you can come out and play. I'll try to keep you posted but please check back here for updates.

May's Birthday Card Class
  • Sunday May 28th at 1:00 pm
  • We'll make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs) for $20 but your class is FREE with a qualifying order
  • This class can also easily be duplicated in the comfort of your own home - contact me for details
  • Please register by May 19th
Retired Stamp Sale
  • Sunday June 4th at 11:00 am 
  • You don't want to miss these bargains. 
  • All proceeds will be donated to the Non Human Rights Project
  • No registration required - just pop in between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm.
  • Goody bag to the first 15 people through the door
Sweet n' Simple Class FULL
  • Friday June 9th at 7:00 pm
  • We'll make 4 simple but beautiful cards for only $10 but you class is FREE with a qualifying order
  • This class can also easily be duplicate din the comfort of your own home - contact me for details
  • Please register by May 31st
June's Birthday Card Class - CANCELLED DUE TO SUMMER!!
  • Summer is a super busy time for everyone and living in Toronto means we have to jam in our love of festivals, BBQs and long walks on the beach into about 2 quick months. I've decided to jump in and really enjoy the months of July and August and celebrate Canada's 150th birthday by getting outside!  Stamping is an indoor activity and I plan to be outside as much as possible. We'll resume our birthday card classes again in September.  Happy summer 2017 everyone!!
  • Sunday June 25th at 1:00 pm
  • We'll make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs) for $20 but your class is FREE with a qualifying order
  • This class can also easily be duplicated in the comfort of your own home - contact me for details
  • Please register by June 16th

No comments: