Friday, May 5, 2017

It's Time to Get Excited!

As I did back at the end of 2016, prior to the 2017 Occasions catalog being released, I'm going to be posting some videos here...every couple of days, so you can see some of the awesome new products that will be available on June 1st.  

Everyone knows that I love kits and trust me. There are some amazing options in the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. 

The Soft Sayings All-Inclusive Card Kit comes with EVERYTHING you need to make 20 cards. The only extra items you'll need are glue dots and some Multi-Purpose glue.

Have a look at the video and you'll see how sweet these cards are and how versatile the (included) stamp set is so that you'll be able to use it again and again.


I will be offering the Soft Sayings Kit as a class that you can host in your own home. Simply gather a few friends together and I'll do the rest. Everyone will even receive a free gift from me!  Please contact me for details. This class will be available starting in the middle of June.

No comments: