Monday, May 29, 2017

Share What You Love they said....

I love ribbon and paper and there are so many awesome choices in the new catalog (June 1st). 

I realized as I was filling in my Wish List that there was a lot (like, a LOT) of ribbon on my list and I started thinking that probably a lot of you are in love with the ribbon too but with so many choices, you may be hesitant to splurge on full spools.

So, in an attempt to “share what I love”, I’ve decided to put together a ribbon share. Here’s how it will work.



  • Have a look at the options below 
  • Choose the share(s) you would like to participate in and email me back by June 15th.
  • I will calculate the cost for you and let you know your total.
  • Your ribbon will be available for pick up by June 27th
  • If you would like details on any of the ribbon below, check out your catalog or contact me 


  • Ribbon Share #1 – Finely Woven Ribbon - $12.00
    You will receive 2 yards of each of the five new In Colours (Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide)

    Ribbon Share #2 – Ombre Ribbon - $7
    You’ll receive 2 yards of each of three colours (Calypso Coral, Island Indigo and Lemon Lime Twist)




    Ribbon Share #3 – Classic Weave Ribbon - $7
    You’ll receive 2 yards of each of three colours (Crumb Cake, Soft Sky and Whisper White)




    Ribbon Share #4 – Shimmer Ribbon - $10
    You’ll receive 2 yards of each of four colours (Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party and Powder Pink)




    Ribbon Share #5 – Mini Chevron ribbon - $7
    You’ll receive 2 yards of each of three colours (Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Old Olive)




    Ribbon Share #6 – Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - $12
    You’ll receive 2 yards of each of the five 2016-2018 In Colours (Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum


    Please let me know as soon as possible if you’d like to get in on my Ribbon Share. Depending on the response, I will put together a paper share in the next week or so….so stay tuned!

    PS...if you decide to participate in all 6 Ribbon Shares, you will receive a gift from me

    No comments: