Tuesday, June 27, 2017

BOGRO!!

Here is the final batch of stamp sets that are available during my BOGRO Sale.

One Tag Fits All - Clear 

Six Sayings - Clear - Hostess
Better Than Email - Photopolymer
Perfectly Wrapped - Photopolymer
Best Day Ever - Wood - SAB (2 available)
Jingle All the Way - Wood 


Friendly Wishes - Wood
Kinda Eclectic - Wood
Get Well Soup - Wood
Pedal Pusher - Photopolymer - SAB
So Very Much - Wood - SAB
Honeycomb Happiness - Wood set and Clear set- SAB
Hey Chick - Wood - SAB


Delicate Details - Photopolymer - SAB
Vivid Vases - Wood
Easter Lamb - Wood
Greetings From Santa - Clear
Party with Cake - Wood
Layered Letters - Photopolymer 


B.Y.O.P. - Photo
My Hero - Clear
Double Take - Photopolymer
Merry Mice - Wood
Wetlands - Wood

Phew!  That was some work! Please let me know if you'd like to take advantage of my BOGRO Sale.  I do have a few retired items (embossing folders, some punches and tools) available but am not including them in this sale. If you are looking for something specific, please feel free to reach out and I can let you know if I have what you're looking for.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: