Monday, June 19, 2017

Coming Soon

My BOGRO (Buy One/Get a RETIRED One) Sale.

During the month of July, I will be offering a free (gently used, retired) stamp set with each stamp set purchased from the new 2017-2018 Annual catalog**.  This will apply to on-line orders as well as orders placed through me so start thinking about the stamp sets you really want.

Over the next two weeks, I will post a list of the stamp sets that I have remaining (there are quite a few) from my retired stamp sale earlier this month.

So, BoGRO your stamp stash and get ready to collect your free retired stamp set from me!





**Retired stamp sets will be available only through pick up from me unless other arrangements are made. Choice of free retired stamp set will be on a first come/first served basis. In other words, the earlier you order, the better your chance of getting the free stamp set you'd like. 

No comments: