Monday, June 19, 2017

Hello Friend(s)

I have been enjoying my summer so far and it's not even officially summer yet! Toronto has been getting a good balance of days with fresh cool air as well as a few hot and sticky summer days over the past few weeks. This past Friday evening, my daughter and I treated ourselves to a dessert buffet (yup...all you can eat DESSERT buffet) and then decided to walk home as the bakery is not far from our house and we were Fu-uLL!

We got a few steps from the bakery and it started to spit...a half a block later...it was a full on downpour complete with thunder and lightening!  Oh well. I slipped off my shoes and splashed in the puddles all the way home. It was a very warm night luckily so we weren't cold. Just drenched. My on the ball husband met us at the door with a couple of big, fluffy towels.

I've been looking at and playing with some of the gorgeous kits in the new Stampin' Up! annual catalog and wanted to share another one with you. I shared my favourite one a few days ago, the Love Today Planner Kit but the Hello Friend Kit is another beauty.

Take a look at this short video and see all the beautiful embossing that you can do with this kit. I am a full-on embossing addict and this kit really speaks to me. I would love to bring this kit to you as a class. We can offer many different options and this kit and can be customized to meet many different budgets. Contact me to discuss the options and we can schedule a class soon!

No comments: