Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Looooong Weeeekend

July 1st is Canada's 150th Birthday!!  Happy Birthday Canada!!  You look great!

As a Canadian, we are very lucky to enjoy an extended summer weekend to celebrate and I am REALLY looking forward to some R & R.  My energy seems to be at an all-time low lately for some reason and I haven't accomplished any of things on my "summer to-do" list...nevermind getting any cardmaking or other crafting done.

But!  BUT!!  I am definitely going to carve out some time and boost up my energy and focus on my new Love Today Planner Kit which I received (I'm embarrassed to admit) a couple of WEEKS ago. It's still in the box but I'm dying to get started.  

In October I will be turning 52 years old (how in the heck did that happen?) and I have all of a sudden realized that I only have 8 years remaining to meet my goals so that I can live my "retire at 60" dream.  I've already started writing on little scraps of paper how much I need to save and what things I can cut out of our budget so that I can have more money left at the end of the month to save.....but I need my planner to keep track!!  

So in between my naps, watching the Blue Jays and an hour with a massage therapist on Sunday (can't wait for that!), I'll be busy planning, very stylishly, the coming year in my new Stampin' Up! planner. I'll post some picture early next week.


No comments: