Monday, June 26, 2017

The List

Good morning and happy Monday!  

As I mentioned last week, I'm having a BOGRO Sale, offering a free, gently used, retired stamp set (any one from the list below) with every new stamp set you order from me during the month of July.  I've created the list of stamp sets (and bundles) that you may choose from. All sets will be on a first come/first served basis.  

In no particular order, here is the list of stamp sets I have available:

Custom Tee/T-Shirt Builder Framelits Bundle



Sunburst Sayings/Sunburst Thinlits Bundle



Birthday Blast/Star Blast Edgelits Bundle


Petite Petals and coordinating Punch Bundle

Sealed With Love/Love Notes Framelits Bundle


Grateful Bunch with coordinating Punch Bundle


Reason for the Season with coordinating Punch Bundle (**)


Flower Patch/Flower Fair Framelits Bundle


Bear Hugs/Bear Hugs Framlits Bundle


Any of these bundles are available to you with any stamp set ordered from the new catalogue. I have quite a number of stamp sets still to list...which I'll be doing later today.  Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to place your order. 

No comments: