Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Playing with Wood Words

Hello!  I hope you had a lovely long weekend. It was a good one for me....time to do lots of things that I enjoy...including a little bit of stamping.

I decided to get out my Wood Words stamp set and play around a bit. This is actually a really versatile stamp set.  Check out this gorgeous card that I CASE'd from Kylie Bertucci.
I am in LOVE with this card. I decided to try it first in one of the new
Stampin' Up! In Colours - Fresh Fig - but I just may end up making it in every colour.
The greeting is from a very retired stamp but it's one that I just love and
cannot bear to let go of.  
So I think that card is a good example of using the Wood Words stamps set for a nice, elegant card. You can also use this stamp set to make a really fun, "country'ish" card.  
In Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler, this card has a real
"barn yard" feel.
I wonder if any of you are thinking....doesn't that girl know that this is a rooster and not a chicken?  I used the (retired) "Hey Chick!" stamp set for the greeting because my sense of humour is a little twisted.  Speaking of retired stamp sets, if you purchased the Wood Words stamp set from me during the month of July, you could choose the Hey Chick stamp set for free from my bin of retired stamps.  

As well, for every $60 order placed in the month of July, you will earn a Bonus Coupon of $6 that you can use during the month of August. July is a great time to stock up on your stamp sets!

No comments: