Just in time to get started on your Christmas cards, a would like to start a new Stamp Club in September.
Stamp Club is a terrific way to budget your Stampin' Up! purchases and build your "stampin' stash" over a 6 month period AND receive hostess benefits!
At Stamp Club, you will make 3 cards each month using the latest Stampin' Up! supplies all while learning new stamping techniques. All the supplies will be cut and ready for you to assemble with step-by-step instructions.
Stamp Club is perfect for beginners AND expert stampers. Come and hang out, spend time with old and new friends while enjoying a couple of hours of creativity.
Stamp Club Members Receive
- Free monthly class
- Free catalogue(s)
- Your own personal bin, in my stampin' room, to store your snail, scissors, etc. No chance you'll forget your supplies if they're already here
- Hostess benefits (in your hostess month) = free product (see chart below)
- Hostess exclusive stamp sets (in your hostess month)
- You can bring in outside orders from friends and family in your hostess month to increase your benefits!
- Stamp Club "class" will be held over the 3rd weekend of every month starting in September and finishing in February.
- You can choose if you would like to attend class on Friday evening or Sunday afternoon - whichever works best for you that month.
- Your commitment is to purchase a minimum of $35 in product before tax and shipping each month during the 6 month Club.
- A hostess will be determined (before the 1st class in September) for each month. The hostess will be notified by me, of the amount of Hostess Rewards she has earned.
- All orders will be place by me and shipped to me and will be available for pick-up once the order has arrived.
If you have any questions about Stamp Club, please feel free to email, text or call me at your convenience.