Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Holidays!!

I'm sure that when most people read that "Holidays" heading they'll be thinking summer holidays.  

I am back this week from from two very relaxing and enjoyable weeks of vacation from both my "job-job" and my Stampin' Up! job and am having a pretty hard time getting my head around having to get up, shower, get dressed and get my bum to work every morning. I'm really missing Marilyn and Kelly & Ryan!  :-) 

However, August traditionally means the launch of the Holiday Catalogue in the Stampin' Up! world and I have just placed (the first part) of my Holiday pre-order. 

There really are some beautiful and festive new products in this catalogue - many of which I'll be showcasing and my upcoming Stamp Camp!!! Registration isn't open yet (waiting for details on a venue) but it will be soon so stay tuned - space will be limited.

I thought maybe I'd share a video (just released) showcasing one of my favourite products from the new Holiday catalogue.  Hope you enjoy it!


No comments: