Sunday, August 6, 2017

New Class Added

Happy holiday long weekend!  I hope you are enjoying it so far (still one more day to  go - yay!).

Although  August is only 6 days old, I've already spent quite a few hours prepping and planning for my dive back into stamping next month.  My Stampin' Up! website is active again and I've begun to add some classes to my calendar.

Something new I'm adding starting in September is a simple, four card class called "Stamp This-Punch That". There will be a little bit of everything (stamping, punching, cutting, colouring) but all the cards will be quick and simple. September's class will be on Friday September 1st at 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.

The cost of the class includes everything you need* to complete 4 cards, with envelopes, for only $20 but your class is free with a $25 order placed with me at the class. Cards will include 2 birthday cards, 1 thank you card and a "surprise" card (just for you, thinking of you, etc.).

Want a sneak peak?


This card came together quickly and easily but is still a stunner; especially that new Lemon Lime Twist In Colour - loving it lots!

Registration is required by August 21st so please let me know if you can come by sending me an email at kathyireland@ymail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: